Load the developer tools by pressing
The developer tools are separated into eight tabs in addition to a settings dialog:
- Elements - Inspect and manipulate the DOM tree and associated styles and event listeners.
- Network - Monitor and examine network requests.
- Sources - Examine, edit, and debug source code.
- Timeline - Display and record activity as it runs, including events, script activity, page rendering, and memory usage.
- Profiles - Record CPU and memory profiles.
- Resources - Examine cookies, local storage, indexedDB, and web sql.
- Audits - Execute page performance and CSS usage audits.
Navigate between the separate tabs by pressing
The Console is available at from any tab by pressing the
escape key or
More keyboard shortcuts