- As you hover over elements in the DOM tree, they will automatically highlight on the page.
- The path to selected element is displayed at the bottom of the window.
- Inspect a specific element with the or by right clicking an element on the page and click
- Options to edit the content of the DOM are available from the context menu (right click).
- Drag and drop DOM nodes.
- It can be very useful to copy the CSS or XPath to a selected element.
- Modification can be undone by
click on a DOM node to auto expand all children of an element.