- Resume script execution -
- Step over to the nex function call -
- Step into the next function call -
- Step out of the current function scope -
- Deactivate all breakpoints.
- Pause on exceptions - very useful for inspecting the context of application errors.
- Watch Expressions - expressions that will be continuously evaluated as you step through the application.
- Call stack - View and navigate to frames in the call stack. Can evaluate expressions and inspect the context of other frames.
- Scope Variables - inspect variables within the current context.
- Breakpoints - a list of all current breakpoints in the application. Enable/disable them through the checkbox.
- Click a line to add or remove a breakpoint.
- The currently executing line.
Note: If you want to asyncronously proceed to a specific line of code, right click that line and select
Continue to Here.